Friday, May 27, 2011

Tuna Pot Pie

What can these four skimpy gooey cups of dough be?




Some savory tuna pot pies! MY very own tuna pot pie! Though it may seem that it's not as appetizing as it is in reality, blame the good ol' cam I've been using, but according to my mother these cute pieces of pie were bits of heaven! I used margarine on the poker faced pie and pure vegetable shortening on the crowned one. The margarine pie was soft but firm enough to hold the pie while the veggie lard pie was flaky and crusty like most of the commercially available pastries. As you can see the pie on the left that was already cut in half has no top, I ran out of dough. Cheese, red bell pepper, white onion, tuna, and some secret spices led the way to nirvana.





So now it came to me, why not I make a food blog to share my own recipes and my feats on following magazine recipes? And a new camera will be a good investment. But I won't leave this blog yet ever. This has been my harbor and it is without a doubt close to my heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11